Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

shots of me editing the first 1:48 of our final film

in the shot above i was at the 0:50 time period of the song and on the story board that we have came up with and all was going well and the storyboard was helping out with the timing of the shots and where to begin. in this section i was improving my skill of working with the story board
in the picture above i was checking the first minute of the editing and comparing it with our storyboard, although some of the shots were not of the storyboard I was still looking at the pieces of the film that were and they were on time and were looking great, for this part the storyboard did not help really as there was not much to look at on the storyboard. i think that my skills of previewing and deciding on what to change has improved and it went well
here is a shot of me adding shots into the software and i was on 1:20 so i was more than half way to completing the video, i was using the storyboard as a brief guide line and it went to plan as i then applied the missing shots that were not on the storyboard in and it all fitted together. i think that my performance in this part was good but slow.
here is a shot of me on the final stretch of my section of the editing and all of the shots that was planned to be used were not on the storyboard so it was not needed, this section was not going as well as there was no storyboard to give me a rough idea of where the shots needed to be cut ect... and i could have used a guide line to give me an idea of what i need to do

1 comment:

  1. Darren. Add some sentences discussing the editing. What was easy/difficult? How useful was the storyboard? Which skills did you develop?

    ReplyDelete

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.