Pages

Friday 26 November 2010

poster inspiration 1


The image above of a poster from Green Day is a design that I like and I may think about using this idea of having a stencil man as it follows with the text font that has been used for the bands name and it also reflects different things such as graffiti, vandalism, it shows the rock genre and so on... this is an idea at the moment and I will be looking into more poster designs that interest me....
this is a copy of the Banksy art and I will be looking into some of Banksies art as I think that this will suit the genre of music that we are doing...

1 comment:

  1. This is also a 'copy' of Banksy's style of art. Google some of his images and see if they'd suit your artist.

    ReplyDelete

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.