Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

Location of final production

These are pictures of where I believe would be the best place for us to film, plus there are a couple of pictures of me, the clothing and shoes in the shots that I'm wearing, are what I had thought of wearing during the performance, although I'm not positive about the jumper as I'm not sure if it fits correctly with everything else, whereas I think the scruffy skater shoes and skinny/slim jeans along with my scarf fits what I want my characters profile to be like.



The location shots differ, but not in location they are only in my house either my living room or garage, I think my garage will look better with my door down, as it will make the mes en scene look grungy, dirty and altogether more of a location where a rock band may film, as it doesn't look like a typical garage, you may be able to tell it's a garage but with posters etc on the walls and doors it will be disguised.
I have asked my dad to put an extra 4ft florescent light in, as we have a spare which we kept from when we redecorated. This should give us plenty of lighting in there, as it will have two 4ft florescent lights and if we need it we can add more by using halogen lamps which can be plugged into a nearby socket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.