Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Background for band performance scenes



These are pictures that I took on my camera. They are either posters that are either mine or my brother Alex's. although there are about 6/7 (maybe more posters) the majority of them are old green day calendars that we would be able to cut the pictures of and use them.

The reason I thought of using these types of pictures was because where we was thinking of filming (my garage, photo's will be uploaded soon) has a white breeze block wall, which I'm not sure would fit our filming requirements, so if we cover these with appropriate posters then it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.