Pages

Thursday 28 October 2010

Website Draft Designs

I have been messing around with some draft designs for our website, I have been looking at other websites and have found some pretty interesting different websites for bands which are of the same genre as our band and song. Although there artists are of the same genre of music, they're websites don't have much similarity in designs, for example;

Linkin Park's Enter page
 Queens of the Stone Age - Homepage
 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Enter page

I'm not sure which software I'm going to use I have a choice between iWeb 11 from Apple based on Mac OS X Snow Leopard or Adobe's Dreamweaver mx 2004 on Windows 7.
Whilst Dreamweaver allows for the user to create a website from scratch, Apple's iWeb allows the user to add some very apathetically pleasing widgets, effortlessly. But at the moment I like the idea of making my website flash based so I can add some nice features as well as animation to it, this means I will probably use Dreamweaver but get some widget inspiration from iWeb.

I may post some printscreens of some draft designs tomorrow or if I get time I'll publish a site which has images and live drafts so you'll be able to use them to see which you think is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.