Pages

Friday 8 October 2010

Broughton Astley Band Performance Location Shots



These are some pictures of a location that I believe would be great for us to film in for our Band performance section of the music video, I don't think we should use all of the locations shown, but I do think that there are 2 really good locations in the photo's these are displayed below

The two locations I believe would be good for us to film are;
1. The first one is at in the fields at the top of Speedwell drive, if you go into the fields there are paths for walkers, for where I think we should film you should go forward over the slight hill, then you will go through the double gates.
2. The second filming location I like is on the main road from Broughton Astley to Dunton Basett, near the allotments there is the field that has a derelict barn, which would be pretty cool for us to use. 

I think these two places are good because I like how the first field has a dip in and the second has a barn which I think these two features would allow us to get some decent shots.






2 comments:

  1. If its not too much trouble could you let everyone else know what the two great locations are and what makes them so great. Good work otherwise Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have some doubts about these two locations. it's quite difficult to make this sort of environment look interesting and 'fit' in with the rock genre. good work on presentation though.

    ReplyDelete

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.