Pages

Friday 15 October 2010

Questionnaire Feedback

I have tried to scan my questionnaire feedback into my computer so I could put it on animoto, slideshare, flickr etc, but my computers keeps giving me a message saying use another scanner and my scanner says scanning but then does nothing. I am going to try again in the morning, then if that doesn't work I'll take photo's of them as. If I end up taking photo's of them I won't be uploaded until tomorrow evening, as I'm at Sheffield Hallam University open day, and probably won't be home until 5 or 6 o'clock especially as we think we may hit traffic from the Sheffield United match

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.