Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

decision on what software I will be using for digi-pack

after looking into the interface, the features and the design of the three pieces of software I have decided to go with using Corel Paint shop pro and this is because it is always available to me, so this means that I can use the software to make our CD cover and label at any time and on any day, I have lots of experience . although Photoshop has more features in it, there is not much difference between the two main pieces of software as they have most of the same features and they are both concentrated on editing photos.

I have chosen to use Corel Paint shop pro...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.