Pages

Friday 15 October 2010

solution for drum filming?

we have been having problems for being able to transport and finding friends that are willing to let us take their drums to Rugby so I have came up with an idea to use 'green screen editing' and this is basically filming action in front of a green screen and then cutting out the green screen to allow the user to insert a clip / picture of their choice to the background and this could also be used to make the person go into impossible places. I will start to research into green screen editing and I will begin to learn how to edit the green screen clip....

This is in case we cannot get a hands on a drum kit before we film our draft.

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea, I believe it could work although where are we getting the green screen from?

    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.