Pages

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Question 2: How Effective is the Combination of Your Main Product and Ancillary Texts?

click on the image for a large view....


I have gone with graffiti on a street wall as the genre of music that we have chosen for our music video is rock and rock is affiliated with miss-behaving so I decided to go for the graffiti vandalism effect in my digipak


I have looked into graffiti artists and I have found Banksy, his graffiti art was the type of graffiti that I was looking for so I have copied and applied a similar design, I have also copied some of the typical graffiti text / fonts that are all over urban streets for the back cover and the poster.


I came up with the brick all idea by looking at the background of the shed and I thought that the look of the bricks would look better than wood


I have removed the wood background apart from some of the grooves in the wood as this shows that there are two different kinds of materials in the background


The main colours that I have used are: black, white, brown and dull orange. The brown and the dull orange were used for the brick work and the black and white were used for the images on the wall e.g. the band


I have applied brick work and a grenade with HW on and I got this logo from the video, so I decided to apply it to the CD and the CD holder


I have followed the band logo design onto my

poster and this is a collage of the logo being different sizes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.