Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Pre Production

At the beginning of the prelim task, the first thing that we did was go through the busted music video around 6-7 times, we produce a list of all of the props and the mise en scene in all of the scenes until the video reach the time 1:14 (doing this has improved my awareness of looking into all of the props and mise en scene), then the next step was to look into the risk assessment (this has improved my knowledge of what can be dangerous and I will now have a greater knowledge of what put on the risk assessment), once we had the risk assessment done we then moved onto making the story board and this was achieved in short time as we divided the time into around 30 seconds each and I was in charge of story boarding the last 30 seconds of the music video with Fred (this has helped me learn how to make a storyboard more faster rather than one member of the team making the whole thing and wasting time), then we got back together in our group and we had a completed story board. I think that my weaknesses were:

The risk assessment – this was because I picked out a few amounts of the risks that could potentially happen and I will try to improve this weakness by practicing in my own time e.g. at home / free periods.

Listing all of the mise en scene – this was because I did not list what was in the background and i only listed what I could see on the characters, also my listing was not clear, I will try to improve this by listing everything that I can see in every shot and I will add sub titles to improve the organisation and to make it clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.