Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

Music video ideas

Songs I Like and think could be possible songs to choose from for when I make a music video

21 Guns - Green Day

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
My Hero - Foo Fighters
Can't Stop - RHCP
Time is Running Our - Muse
Uprising - Muse
All the Right Moves - One Republic
No Tomorrow - Orson
No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age
Go With the Flow - Queens of the Stone Age
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
From Yesterday - 30 Seconds to Mars

Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters

(To see the video on YouTube click link below)

This is my personal favourite because I have had some ideas for how I could make the Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.