Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Final design for Digipak/Album Art and Poster - Nick

Here is my Poster and Digipak, I know I have until tomorrow to upload it but as I won't be able to make any changes today, I have had to upload it now to make sure I have put it up in time, although if I can tomorrow I'd like to make a few updates to my album.

I have opted to keep make my poster of the same style as my Front cover to my Album as the  quite a few of the adverts that I looked either had the Album cover as their advert with text added to it or was related to the images on their album such as a Green Day poster has the image from the front cover and back cover of the album "21st Century Breakdown" being used for adverts and posters.

The Digipak design that I choose is a 6 panel Wallet. although it contains 7 sides (6 main and a side panel containing the band name, album name and the code e.g. the albums isbn number)

1 comment:

  1. Nick. The Parental sticker MUST be on the front.

    Look into the rule of thirds and see if you've adhered to it on all the panels.

    I'd certainly advise looking again at the font size and colour on the back panel. Rather than 'Lead Singer' put 'Vocals', for 'Drummer' it should say 'Drums', for 'Keyboard player' it should say 'Keyboards'.

    ReplyDelete

Full Moon Times

http://primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/moon/
This URL takes you to a website, which details the month's full moon time/date.